- IMPORTANT: Information will not be verified over the phone, DIPLOMAS CANNOT BE DUPLICATED & Official Transcripts cannot be faxed. An Official Transcript is considered an official documentation of graduation by colleges and employers. Former students must request their own transcripts online, in writing by mail or in person. *Parent or legal guardian may request records if student is under 18 years old, but must include copy of valid ID as well as student ID. Transcript request will not be process until request form, payment and a copy of IDs are received. We process request in the order in which they are received and it might take up to 5 working business days after all requirements are received to process request. Expect longer delays at the end of the school year. If requesting via mail, allowed transit time for your request to arrive to us. *All Official Transcripts are sent via USPS. If you graduated from Adult School, Phoenix Program, or another school, you must contact the corresponding office since those records are not kept at MMHS.
Records other than transcripts, are kept on file only for 4 years after graduation or last date of attendance; records are destroyed after 4 years for data security.
Records office hours are M-F 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM, and 1:30 PM to 3 PM.
- CAHSEE retroactive exemption (Senate Bill 172) - Students who failed the California High School Exit Exam, but completed all other graduation requirements (2006-2015), are now able to get their high school diploma (dated 1/1/2016) and an official transcript. If you are one of these students, and this is the first time you're requesting a transcript, first you must make an appointment to meet with a counselor.
Our counseling office number is 619-667-6439. Do not submit a request if you have not met with a counselor.
Online Transcript Request
A convenient way to request your transcript or records. You need to complete all the steps in order or your request will NOT be process.
- Step 1 - Pay online - Popup blocker must be disable and mobile devices are not supported. Save the digital receipt. Pay Transcript Online
- Step 2 - Online Transcript/Records Request (OTR) - Fully complete, review and submit the OTR
- Step 3 - Copy of valid ID - Make a clear and readable digital copy of your valid picture ID or Drivers Licence. We accept JPEG and/or PDF only.
- Step 4 - Email docs - Send ONE EMAIL ONLY with your information and attach the docs. from step 1 & 3. Email Format for OTR
In Person Or Mail Request
These are alternate ways to request your official transcript. Here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1 - Download, fully complete and sign the Transcript & Record Request Form - PDF
- Step 2 - Make a copy of your valid Driver License or ID
- Step 3 - Get money order, money gram, or cashier checks for exact amount to pay for transcripts ($2.00 per transcript).
- ***Personal checks are not accepted and billing is not available.
- Step 4 - Bring in person all documents including payment, or send them via mail. We process request in the order in which they are received; bringing the documents in person does not speed up the process. Once we processed your request, you'll receive a confirmation email.
Mount Miguel High School
Attn. Records/ Mr. Garcia
8585 Blossom Lane
Spring Valley, CA 91977
Office hours M-F 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM, and 1:30 PM to 3 PM
Phone: 619-667-6430 - Information will not be verified over the phone*
Forms received without payment, unreadable or missing information will not be processed.